Maybe a new release incoming...

Started by David B., 27 June 2012, 13:14:44

Previous topic - Next topic

David B.

Hi,

I've got a small map I never shared and which has known many evolutions. Now this map is pretty funny and has an up-to-date design.
(The early beginnings date from 1999, I never thought I would work on it on and off during all these years).
I think this map offers some challenge but it's short (5 - 10 min). It was a "personal" and addictive level which gave me lot of fun for having playing it hundred times...

It's focused on a swimming pool establishment, infested as usual... and a little bit more... there is an easter egg.
I'm gonna post some shots this evening, and tell me if it's worth to share the map. If not appreciated or too short for you, I won't share it publicly.
Just need your opinion.
David B.

MSandt

Dude, just release it! Maps are in short supply these days. It doesn't have to be great or flawless.
"Whatever their future, at the dawn of their lives, men seek a noble vision of man's nature and of life's potential." -Howard Roark

Puritan

To the trained eye - There are no coincidences
The more you see - The less it makes sense
To the trained eye - There are no coincidences
If you can not see - You can not truly know

Forge

have it beta-tested first. Though there's nothing as fun as going back and updating a map several times after it's been officially released.
Take it down to the beach with a hammer and pound sand up your ass

David B.

David B.

David B.

The map is ready for beta testing.

Anyone interested ? Here is the file :
David B.

zykoveddy

Cool little map! It's worth a release, my "personal" maps look much worse. Haven't noticed any bugs. The only downside is a bland ending, which can be fixed. Two more secrets would be nice too.
From the flight of the seagull come the spread claws of the eagle.

David B.

I'll keep brainstorming for that...
David B.