Wanting to map again

Started by Sanek, 27 August 2012, 19:58:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Sanek

Oh..okay, I'll try to make something..

Quote from: MSandt on  23 January 2013, 16:06:16
Space maps have been a rare treat for many years now.
Well..what's about USS Guantanamo, The Space Mission and Alien Resurrection released this year?

Micky C

Last year  8)

I think it's definitely worth working on and releasing the map. But did you take that armory bit in the last screenshot from episode 2?  ???
I'm not saying it's wrong using bits and pieces from the original levels, I've done it myself, but at least retexture it or something to make it not look directly stolen.
Wall whore.

Sanek

Hi folks.
I have some kind of a problem with sequel of LORCH.
It was originally planned that I would make this map with Merlijn (co-author of the first one), but he can't spend time on it. So, is there someone here who agree to make the city map with me? I can't do the whole map by myself, but I'm able to do it with someone. Making of a single map by together will be more profitable. And if there is someone who agrees to make a map to me, it will be good. :)

Micky C

I personally don't have time. But try asking Paul B, he also likes mapping in a pair, and he's strong with city maps.
Wall whore.

ck3D

you can try sending it to me. I can't promise anything seeing as I am overwhelmed with works of all kind... but if you just need someone to make a few quick city sections I am down to try !

Supertanker

Oooh, I like the space screenshots (I'm a sucker for space maps). This is essentially echoing what everyone else has been saying, but yes: please make maps! Very few people are mapping these days.