Mike Norvak productions

Started by MikeNorvak, 03 October 2012, 08:19:12

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeNorvak

Hi everyone, I just finished a new remix for a contest, it sounds like a mixture of Dubstep and Trance and even pop? well don't know. Anyway I'm collecting votes. You can submit your vote right here:
http://www.indabamusic.com/opportunities/youngblood-hawke-we-come-running-remix-contest/submissions?short_name=youngblood-hawke-we-come-running-remix-contest&sort=votes

It is a lot more commercial stuff than what I use to do.  ::) Hope you enjoy it though

Thanks for your votes!!!  ;D

Puritan

Voted !
11'th ranking and rising  ;D
Bitter words mean little to me. Autumn winds will blow right through me
And someday in the mist of time, when they asked me if I knew you
I'd smile and say you were a friend of mine, and the sadness would be lifted from my eyes
Oh when I'm old and wise

Forge

Won't let me vote. I don't have a facebook account  :P
Take it down to the beach with a hammer and pound sand up your ass

MikeNorvak

Oh yeah don't worry Forge :D Thanks for voting Puritan....damn It seems I get down to 28'th :(

http://www.indabamusic.com/opportunities/youngblood-hawke-we-come-running-remix-contest/submissions/135798

Fucking Facebook voting system >:( It seems Micky C did boycott the contest..... XD

Anyway the good news are that the winner will be selected by the judges (in this case the band) the facebook votes are only for 2'nd, 3'th and 4'th places with a lot cheaper prices. :D

Micky C

Phew, so I wouldn't have made a difference anyway. To be honest I was never comfortable with using these facebook apps which have access to all your personal information.

It's good that a judge is actually choosing the winner, because as we all know, everyone always makes an event on facebook or something and goes "hey everyone vote for me!" So it's more of a popularity contest than a skill based contest  :P
Wall whore.

Puritan

Quote from: Micky C on  04 October 2012, 08:01:28
Phew, so I wouldn't have made a difference anyway. To be honest I was never comfortable with using these facebook apps which have access to all your personal information.

I've nuked my FB account  8)
Bitter words mean little to me. Autumn winds will blow right through me
And someday in the mist of time, when they asked me if I knew you
I'd smile and say you were a friend of mine, and the sadness would be lifted from my eyes
Oh when I'm old and wise

Micky C

Wall whore.

MikeNorvak

I thought you don't necessary need to give access to all the stuff the app ask for while voting. :S

Micky C

Looks like the Commander is in the same boat as I am  :-\
Wall whore.

MSandt

Uh, sorry but I'm not on Facebook.
"Whatever their future, at the dawn of their lives, men seek a noble vision of man's nature and of life's potential." -Howard Roark

MikeNorvak

Lasts days if you can/want plz vote ;)

Gambini

I have a facebook account but is neglected and havent accessed it in ages. If I do and my wife watches me doing so, she will see all the chicks I have there and she doesn´t know  :P

But I wish you luck!