Duke Nukem Boards > Workbench: Classic Duke 3D

LORCH maps

(1/7) > >>

Sanek:
Well, I know it's not as important as ck3D's latest epic, but hey, since LORCH is going to be a series of city maps, I thought it would be nice if all maps connected with each other  will be in one topic, why not?

Shots of the second LORCH:
Some of you is already saw this screenshot of part of the street that's not completed:

It's being said that the first map was a Roch-like thing, and someone is also said that this particular shot reminds of of the early Roch maps. I will not hide the fact that I started doing this all after playing Pascal's maps, and this new shot is definitely remind you about something.

Merlijn:
Looks good, just be sure not to overdo the roch worship and add your own twists to it. We all know what happended to Dogville. ;)

Sanek:

--- Quote from: Merlijn on May 24, 2013, 01:38:07 PM ---Looks good, just be sure not to overdo the roch worship and add your own twists to it. ;)

--- End quote ---
Thanks, I'll try. ;)
The map is almost ready - there's only some polishing remains. If time permitting I think it will be released in next one-two weeks.

Sanek:
I think it's ready for soon release, but I need at least one beta tester to play in it (you know I'm very bad at weapons). Anyone?

Forge:
it might take a couple days to get back to you with a good amount of feedback, but you can toss it my direction for testing if you want

edit: i'm going on vacation this coming up sunday and will be gone for a few weeks. if you think this beta-testing process is going to take more than a few days and you want consistent feedback, i won't be hurt if you pass me up for someone else who has the time to work with you from start to finish

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version