Previous topic - Next topic

Forge

Quote from: Sanek on  18 July 2014, 22:31:13
LORCH 3. Coming soon. 8)

Shading!

e.g. the edge of street is blended into the curb
Take it down to the beach with a hammer and pound sand up your ass

Sanek

I've done a lot of bad maps and make bad decisions that makes good maps look bad, but of all maps that I released, LORCH3 is certainly the worst thing I've ever done. Unplayable piece of shit. I can't stand this map... :'(

Puritan

That leaves you with two options as far as I can see: Do a major overhaul of the map or leave it and start a brand new map.
Bitter words mean little to me. Autumn winds will blow right through me
And someday in the mist of time, when they asked me if I knew you
I'd smile and say you were a friend of mine, and the sadness would be lifted from my eyes
Oh when I'm old and wise

Forge

Quote from: Sanek on  01 September 2014, 21:21:56
I've done a lot of bad maps and make bad decisions that makes good maps look bad, but of all maps that I released, LORCH3 is certainly the worst thing I've ever done. Unplayable piece of shit. I can't stand this map... :'(
Are you whining? You've been riding on people's coat tails for long enough, it's time for you to man up and fix this on your own.
Honestly it wouldn't even take that much work.
Take it down to the beach with a hammer and pound sand up your ass

Sanek

LORCH3 WILL BE FINISHED BY 3RD MAPPER

Well, after almost 2 years after "bad release" of the notorious LORCH3 map, I decided to at least finish it, in some form. It will be finished not by me or ck3D (who also contribute to this project), but by another mapper, who's name I don't reveal until map will really be ready for release.