BobSP4: Sub Species

Started by bobaverill, 16 June 2013, 07:39:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Gambini

It is a honor, Bob, to finally meet you. It makes me proud to be named by you and in such a way (your mom interview). Your Bobsp1&2 did set the trend of detailed mapping  :)

Looking forward to play this new creation of you.

edit: your ideas of new mapping themes are tempting. I´ve dreamed about making an episode based on a desolated Mars base (sort of Total Recall but desolated like those Alien space stations) for many years (it was like 10 years ago) I remember drawing lots of sketchs of how the base would look and that it would had a tram for moving from building to building and many things. hehehe. If I had a scanner I´d show those drawings.

Micky C

Oh cool, didn't know the interview was out. Definitely enjoyed reading that, thanks Bob  :)
Wall whore.

DavoX

take a picture of the drawings gambini :D . the other day i was watching total recall and wondered how nice it'd be to have a map or episode with those locations as well :p.

Anyway. cant wait for your next map bob. also your interview was very interesting to read :)

James

I spoke to you about this on /vr/, it's looking great and I can't wait to play it. Where can I find this interview btw guys? I can't find it at all.

Merlijn

The 'mapper of the month' section (on the main page), you need to go back to 2012 though.

Nice interview btw! Very interesting read.

Forge

With the number of old school veterans dwindling every year it's nice when one decides to pop back in with a surprise project.

i like the concept you're working around. seen it before in some real old dm maps, but it's pretty rare. from your screen shots and description you're the only one who's put in the effort to provide a quality product. those other levels fell short in many areas so i'm quite looking forward to this.
Take it down to the beach with a hammer and pound sand up your ass

Puritan

I've just seen some awesome screenshots from this wip  ;)
Bitter words mean little to me. Autumn winds will blow right through me
And someday in the mist of time, when they asked me if I knew you
I'd smile and say you were a friend of mine, and the sadness would be lifted from my eyes
Oh when I'm old and wise

bobaverill