NEW RELEASE : Mill Town Rampage v1.0 - 2 Maps New Episode!

Started by David B., 07 July 2013, 13:01:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Puritan

You must cast a vote in order to see the results  ;)
Bitter words mean little to me. Autumn winds will blow right through me
And someday in the mist of time, when they asked me if I knew you
I'd smile and say you were a friend of mine, and the sadness would be lifted from my eyes
Oh when I'm old and wise

David B.

David B.

Micky C

You're right. I just gave it a 5, and the rating jumped to 4.8, then I refreshed the page and it was back to 3/5 with 3 votes.
Wall whore.

David B.

Yeees :D

Regarding this trouble, that wasn't happening before.
David B.

Micky C

Tell me about it! The scheme was all flipped and I thought I was voting it one star /jks.

The actual voting issue is a real concern though.
Wall whore.

DavoX

I think this hurts a bit to the mappers because when some regular person finds the review and sees just 3 stars, he might not download a good map, thinking that it was bad.

MSandt

"Whatever their future, at the dawn of their lives, men seek a noble vision of man's nature and of life's potential." -Howard Roark

Forge

[Mikko Mode] My score is the only one that matters. It's amateur hour for everyone else with their third rate opinion. [/Mikko Mode]
Take it down to the beach with a hammer and pound sand up your ass

MSandt

Well you're free to go through all of my maps on this site and give them a one-star rating.
"Whatever their future, at the dawn of their lives, men seek a noble vision of man's nature and of life's potential." -Howard Roark

Forge

since i'm the one who reviewed all your solo maps and most of your collab projects for this site - that makes me the subject matter expert on Mikko. Your thoughts and outsider opinions mean little on this subject.
Take it down to the beach with a hammer and pound sand up your ass