Half-Life 3

Started by Puritan, 02 October 2013, 14:52:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Puritan

Looks like Valve is up to something.
I'll bet a case of premium beer that HL3 will be for their new SteamMachine.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Bitter words mean little to me. Autumn winds will blow right through me
And someday in the mist of time, when they asked me if I knew you
I'd smile and say you were a friend of mine, and the sadness would be lifted from my eyes
Oh when I'm old and wise

DavoX

There's also that Jira leakage that showed the people actually WORKING on the game.

Puritan

In UGC tool for DOTA 2 file "model_editor.dll" there is a preference to : "Preferences physics_testbed.exe -game hl3.exe -open"...... :D
I'd smile and say you were a friend of mine, and the sadness would be lifted from my eyes
Oh when I'm old and wise

Micky C

So is it pretty safe to say that they are working on Half Life 3? Even if it's only messing around with stuff at this stage?
Wall whore.

Sanek

Accept it, HL3 3 will not be released. Gabe have a lot of money from Steam, and the release of the game of such a scale will only detract him from the counting of all that  Steam-earned dough. Especially Half-Life 3, if it will be released, will be disappointing - too high degree of expectations from the people, no matter what happened, people dreamed about completely different game.
Right, Gabe? Gabe? :(

Puritan

Imagine if Half-Life 3 would be built upon Unreal Engine 5
What would it look like?

Short sample video
Oh when I'm old and wise

Sanek

Look very interesting, and i'll probably freak out if it was actually real...but realistic graphics looks kinda bland imo  ;D