News:

DannyFromNewOrleans is back with a new map brimmed with action!
"Fear Of The Dark" is ready for download.

Main Menu

Duke Nukem 0.99 version?!

Started by Maarten, 15 January 2014, 17:53:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Forge

if 0.60 version was leaked you'd think it would pop up on the net every now and then
Take it down to the beach with a hammer and pound sand up your ass

Nancsi

It's shame some of the locations have been dropped for the final release. Particularly, that hidden starting segment in E1L2 (in a beautifully shaded garage) should have been in the final game. Once, I decided to add it to the final version, and it looks great. Since then I always play the map that way. Some other minor locations have been dropped as well, like an exploding area somewhere around the blue key room in E1L2 too, a parallel sewer part in E1L6 starting location and a new boss area. That latter one stinks though, the final version is so much superior, except it doesn't have those yellow flamethrower things which would have been a great fit there.

Micky C

Got a picture of that garage? I have no idea about these areas you mention.
Wall whore.

High Treason

Outside;

Not sure what happened to the shot of the inside but you can find it in 0.99 if you put E1L2 in build.

Edit: Attached some random shots from E1L2
[glow=black,2,300]sprite[].sectnum -1[/glow]

Nancsi

Well, I created this thing a few months ago. It added everything that were removed in the final version including the garage, the exploding room with the liztroops and such. The yellow key was relocted, and some ugly textures were replaced too, forgive me for those hacking.