What Are You Watching

Started by Forge, 06 December 2011, 13:21:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Forge

Take it down to the beach with a hammer and pound sand up your ass

Puritan

I'm going to watch womans world championship in handball on tv any moment now.
Go Norway!  8)
Bitter words mean little to me. Autumn winds will blow right through me
And someday in the mist of time, when they asked me if I knew you
I'd smile and say you were a friend of mine, and the sadness would be lifted from my eyes
Oh when I'm old and wise

Forge

Been enjoying American football lately. The team I like is doing fairly well so it garners network interest. I get to watch their games instead of having to look at the local teams games to monitor the league score ticker on the bottom of the screen..

'course the NHL Hockey team I like is on the opposite coast so I hardly ever get to watch them.

Puritan

I'm watching the movie "Heat" starring Val Kilmer, Al Pacino, Robert de Niro, Jon Voight and more...
Seen it before but I think the movie is worth two hours of my time.
I'd smile and say you were a friend of mine, and the sadness would be lifted from my eyes
Oh when I'm old and wise

Puritan

This is a must see!  :o

Man, this guy know  How to ride a motorcycle!
Oh when I'm old and wise

Puritan

I'm currently watching a trailer for the upcoming movie Prometheus directed by Ridley Scott  :o .
Man, I haven't been at the movies for years but this summer I sure will!
Oh when I'm old and wise

MSandt

Yeah I'm pretty excited too although a part of me wishes that they'd just let the mystery of the derelict remain a mystery.
"Whatever their future, at the dawn of their lives, men seek a noble vision of man's nature and of life's potential." -Howard Roark

Puritan

Second that, Mikko.
That issue is debated in local forums here as well.
Oh when I'm old and wise

Puritan

I'm so baffled!! Sitting here and watching Discovery Channel. It's a show with Dynamo - The magician. He is the most talented magician I've ever seen!  :o
Oh when I'm old and wise

Puritan

Watching the world championship in ice hockey  8)
Sweden vs Norway.
Oh when I'm old and wise

Forge

Quote from: Puritan on  04 May 2012, 20:23:00
Sweden vs Norway.

This is sports related and belongs under the "General Discussion" board and posted in the "Sports: Local, National, and World" thread. 

I'll let it slide this time, but if you continue to post off topic I'll have to ban you.

MSandt

Quote from: Puritan on  04 May 2012, 20:23:00
Sweden vs Norway.

The tournament is already a fiasco. The organizers in Finland and Sweden thought that since hockey is very popular in both countries (easily number one in Finland), they could charge any price. Globen in Stockholm was half empty during yesterday's SWE-NOR game! (FIN-BEL was nearly sold out in Helsinki though.) Now they're cutting prices at shocking rates, at least in Sweden: http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/hockey/landslag/hockeyvm/article14782366.ab
"Whatever their future, at the dawn of their lives, men seek a noble vision of man's nature and of life's potential." -Howard Roark

Kevin Mooney

Have I strayed into the 'sports' thread by mistake?

This week, I have been mostly watching the TV series "Sons of Anarchy" featuring the great Ron Perlman - a heart-warming tale of everyday biker-gang folk & their mischievious antics 8)

Forge

Some friends of mine are addicted to that show like it's heroin.