What Are You Watching

Started by Forge, 06 December 2011, 13:21:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin Mooney

It is very more-ish, like H itself, so I'm told. I used to be a biker myself in the 80's, but we weren't into arms-dealing or moving industrial-scale quantities of coke. Spent more time playing games on our Sinclair Spectrums & BBC Micros.

Forge

Finally got myself together enough to go see Prometheus. Pretty cool.

now I'm waiting for Puritan to make the Duke map
Take it down to the beach with a hammer and pound sand up your ass

Forge

Got around to seeing the Hobbit. Pretty cool. alot of variations from the book in an attempt to tie it in more tightly with the lord of the rings series. Nothing too far of a stretch or out of place. Can't wait for part two to come out.

Merlijn

Yeah, I thought the hobbit was pretty good as well! I like how they used stuff from the appendices and incorporated it into the story.

MSandt

I've got four movie tickets which are valid until May (for whatever movie) and I've been thinking of going to see the Hobbit but I'm put off by its length.
"Whatever their future, at the dawn of their lives, men seek a noble vision of man's nature and of life's potential." -Howard Roark

Forge

If you really enjoyed the lord of the rings, I would recommend seeing the Hobbit in the theatre. The play time seems pretty long, but it goes by faster than you realize when you get immersed in the story.

edit: i would avoid buying concession soda though, because your bladder won't care if the movie is over or not

Forge

seen Ender's Game
movies never live up to the book, transferring the psychological mind-fuck from print to screen probably isn't that easy, but it's still a pretty good show

Puritan

These guys doesn't want to pay for a tow truck  ;D
How to get a car out of a frozen lake.

Russians on ice
Bitter words mean little to me. Autumn winds will blow right through me
And someday in the mist of time, when they asked me if I knew you
I'd smile and say you were a friend of mine, and the sadness would be lifted from my eyes
Oh when I'm old and wise

Puritan

I'm currently watching the Euro 2016 Football qualification drawings.

In about an hour I will be watching the Olympics icehockey final: Sweden vs Canada  :)
I'd smile and say you were a friend of mine, and the sadness would be lifted from my eyes
Oh when I'm old and wise

Puritan

Oh when I'm old and wise