Help needed with LORCH 3

Started by Sanek, 27 February 2014, 23:14:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Sanek

Hi all. :)
I would like to write about the problem here...
After about five months of work on the map, I came to the point where I almost got stuck and I can't do anything. I don't like what I'm doing. The problem is indoor locations. As much as I tried,  I can't make them good - the last time I greatly improved my skills in outdoor mapping, but not in indoor part.

And I want to ask all of you - is there anyone who want to work with me on indoor locations of LORCH 3? If you think you can make a good city maps, write here or PM. I hope there's someone who wants to, because I think we can turn really awesome map of what is done now. It will be too sad if it will be frozen.

Merlijn

Hi there. Sorry for not responding to your e-mail, I made a mental note about it but then I forgot to actually respond.  :-[

Anyway, I don't have the time to help you out, but maybe looking at some of the best maps out there can help? I notice your indoor locations are always very short, mostly just 1 or 2 rooms.

You could check some of the bigger real-life buildings (library, town hall, shopping mall etc.) to see how they are structured, maybe even download some maps from existing buildings to see the logic. Then base your level on those type of structures, it will probably improve your indoor locations.

Sanek

I need ONE MAN who can help me to insert new art tiles (sprites).I tried to that, but I just can't do it myself! Please I need some little piece of help, guys!

Forge

Take it down to the beach with a hammer and pound sand up your ass