Funny Stuff

Started by Forge, 06 December 2011, 13:49:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Forge

I was so depressed last night thinking about health care plans, the economy, the wars, lost jobs, savings, social security, retirement funds, etc. I called a suicide hotline. I had to press 1 for English. I was connected to a call center in Pakistan. I told them I was suicidal. They got excited and asked if I could drive a truck...
Take it down to the beach with a hammer and pound sand up your ass

Puritan

Bitter words mean little to me. Autumn winds will blow right through me
And someday in the mist of time, when they asked me if I knew you
I'd smile and say you were a friend of mine, and the sadness would be lifted from my eyes
Oh when I'm old and wise

Puritan

After a 30 years hiatus Monthy Pyton is to be reunited on stage  ;D
An official statement is scheduled for thursday 21.November, said Terry Jones to BBC.

I'd smile and say you were a friend of mine, and the sadness would be lifted from my eyes
Oh when I'm old and wise

Micky C

Meh, I was never a huge fan of their stuff.
Wall whore.

MSandt

I never liked the tv show but the movies are good. Moreover, Fawlty Towers is awesome even though not strictly speaking a Monty Python production.
"Whatever their future, at the dawn of their lives, men seek a noble vision of man's nature and of life's potential." -Howard Roark

Forge

most of the "real" Monty Python movies that are more than just clips from shows spliced together are worth watching. though the comedy is dry, a good bit of it has aged well.
several post flying circus solo projects are good too: yellow beard, a fish called wanda, time bandits

Forge

Puritan

Hey.....nobody said it would be easy .....

Oh when I'm old and wise

Puritan

......since the left of Africa......it's been a long walk  ;D
Oh when I'm old and wise

Forge

Forge

Forge

Merlijn

Quote from: Forge on  21 November 2013, 16:48:43
most of the "real" Monty Python movies that are more than just clips from shows spliced together are worth watching. though the comedy is dry, a good bit of it has aged well.
several post flying circus solo projects are good too: yellow beard, a fish called wanda, time bandits

Monty Python and the holy grail is still one of my favorite comedies (my character in the amc tc also has many references to that movie). Some of their scetches are also absolutely hilarious.

MSandt

Quote from: Forge on  30 November 2013, 18:07:58

As if Americans had any idea where exactly (or even roughly) each South American country was situated.
"Whatever their future, at the dawn of their lives, men seek a noble vision of man's nature and of life's potential." -Howard Roark

Forge