Question about Keycards

Started by Gingis Khan, 02 July 2014, 05:18:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Gingis Khan

QuoteThe Access Card is used on an Access Card Panel in order to unlock it. This is turn will cause something to happen, such as a door being unlocked or part of the environment moving.

There are three colours the Access Card comes in:

Blue
    Yellow
    Red

QuoteThe colour of the Access Card depends on its palette colour. It is therefore possible for some user maps to implement additional Access Cards, such as green, white and black.

This is quoted from Duke Wiki. Anyway i want to ask, is it possible to make new access card color? I tried few times to make it green (pal 22) but it does not work. I think i both tried in Eduke and Duke3d.exe. I am missing something or it's impossible? I ask that because i seen some mods could make more colors to access card. Also sorry if this is stupid question but i just want to know.  :)

Puritan

That would require some con coding I assume.
Bitter words mean little to me. Autumn winds will blow right through me
And someday in the mist of time, when they asked me if I knew you
I'd smile and say you were a friend of mine, and the sadness would be lifted from my eyes
Oh when I'm old and wise

methy

I'm sure it's easily done, but there aren't many coders here. Ask on the forums of Duke4.net.
http://thisshitaintscary.blogspot.com/ - The only Blog solely dedicated to Horror video games

Gingis Khan

Nowdays i have problems accessing the Duke4.net because my account isn't fully approved. Can someone at least give me part of GAME.CON for all three colors of keycards so i will use them as a default for more colors?