Strange text on the Lunar Apocalypse poster

Started by hexenmax, 30 July 2014, 21:14:38

Previous topic - Next topic

hexenmax

I'm not sure if anybody noticed, but there is a small text on that Lunar Apocalypse poster in E3L6. I could understand part of the text: It begins with "all work and no play makes duke a dull boy" and it ends with "sea shells by the sea shore.", but i can't understand what's in between... :(

If anyone with a better eye than mine could help, i would be very thankful...

P.S: Apologies for my poor English in any case...

Micky C

I'm surprised you even managed to make out the first and last lines.
Wall whore.

Forge

it says:

boy dull a duke makes play no and work all
Take it down to the beach with a hammer and pound sand up your ass

Micky C

I was about to say it looks nothing like that, then I realized you meant they literally took the top line and flipped it about the y axis so that the letters are backwards as well. Clearly they didn't expect anyone to be able to read any of that.
Wall whore.

ck3D

and i thought i had good eyesight. amazing that you managed to decipher that. i probably lost two vision points on each eye just spending 10 minutes trying the other day because of this thread

Puritan

Quote from: ck3D on  04 August 2014, 13:11:28
... i probably lost two vision points on each eye just spending 10 minutes trying the other day because of this thread

;D
Bitter words mean little to me. Autumn winds will blow right through me
And someday in the mist of time, when they asked me if I knew you
I'd smile and say you were a friend of mine, and the sadness would be lifted from my eyes
Oh when I'm old and wise

Forge

Quote from: Micky C on  04 August 2014, 09:53:52
I was about to say it looks nothing like that, then I realized you meant they literally took the top line and flipped it about the y axis so that the letters are backwards as well. Clearly they didn't expect anyone to be able to read any of that.

didn't even think about it. i suppose i could have wrote:

yob llud a ekud sekam yalp on dna krow lla

and let whoever looks at it figure it out
Take it down to the beach with a hammer and pound sand up your ass