I'll Be Hosting A DM and Coop Every Night!

Started by Duke3DNukem, 17 September 2014, 00:06:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke3DNukem

Yo, Duke3DNukem here. As the title of the post says, I'll be hosting a DM and Coop everynight. It'll be a hard job to keep you guys enjoyed by the games I'll be hosting, but It will be worth It. Anyways, Duke64Nukem. Or as I know him as Duke64 on Steam. He approved me of hosting, due to me having Comcast. They're friendly with the Duke. Be sure to find me on Steam sometime, and we can be ready for action anytime.  8)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/MilesTailsTheFoxPrower/

Yours turely, Duke3DNukem.

Forge

when i have time to get into it and get some experience with Duke64 kicking my ass, then i'll look you up.
Take it down to the beach with a hammer and pound sand up your ass

Duke3DNukem

I've been beating Duke64, I'm starting to get pretty great at It. Since I've been playing Duke3D for a while now.  ;)

He's pretty much my pal on Steam, and the bestest one.

Duke64Nukem

Yeah you have got a lot better it was fun to see your progress buddy. It's always like that, someone joins doesn't do so good then either blames the game or keeps coming back. The one who comes back is bound to get better at playing, in this case it's obvious you got better :)
"It's Time To Make Tracks" - Dinosaur Hunter

Forge

Right now i have about a minutes worth of DM experience. Don't think you need a cherry noob in there screwing up the game.

and i'm spending my time trying to get the single-player map reviews caught up for this site.

I'm hoping to be done by November or December. Afterwards I'll have the free time to get mud holes stomped in me.

MSandt

Quote from: Forge on  17 September 2014, 05:23:32
Right now i have about a minutes worth of DM experience. Don't think you need a cherry noob in there screwing up the game.

But noobs are fun to kill.

I'm one myself too though. I've got maybe ten hours' worth of Dukematch experience.
"Whatever their future, at the dawn of their lives, men seek a noble vision of man's nature and of life's potential." -Howard Roark

Duke64Nukem

I could invite you Mikko if you want ? I don't know you on steam though if you send request I can invite you. I still need to give Forge his second chance he deserves it :D

Forge

you just want to dance on my jibs, you sicko

MSandt

Quote from: Duke64Nukem on  14 December 2014, 07:40:55
I could invite you Mikko if you want ? I don't know you on steam though if you send request I can invite you. I still need to give Forge his second chance he deserves it :D

I thought I had you on my friends list already, but it seems that both you and StarCraftZerg removed me. I'm on Steam as -|Nur|- so it may confuse people.

In any case, don't you live in the US? The ping difference would be pretty considerable. Hell, in a battle between two equals a ping difference of 50 is already enough to settle the match in the low-ping player's favor.
"Whatever their future, at the dawn of their lives, men seek a noble vision of man's nature and of life's potential." -Howard Roark

Duke64Nukem

Yeah I did not know that was you never would of guessed with the name. Yeah I cant speak for stratacazerg that's surely not one of my friends. But I only remove people to make room for others because steam has a limit to friends list, and it depends on your steam level. I am level 31 and have a limit of 405 friends I am at 405/405 guess I removed the wrong guy sorry about this I will get you back. As for the ping yeah it's true luckily we just play for fun around me I know how some dukers are serious about winning/losing but not me I do both of them all the time 8) heheh.

Forge

Quote from: Duke64Nukem on  17 December 2014, 00:13:59
Yeah I cant speak for stratacazerg that's surely not one of my friends.
Right.

so how's the make-up afterwards sex?