Previous topic - Next topic

Duke64Nukem

"It's Time To Make Tracks" - Dinosaur Hunter

Duke64Nukem

Duke64Nukem

Duke64Nukem

Sorry everyone new job is taking a lot of my time. Today I am working from home and wanted to drop by here and say hi. There will still be more reviews for dm maps coming. Just bare with me have a nice day :)

Puritan

Quote from: Duke64Nukem on  26 March 2015, 16:38:11
Sorry everyone new job is taking a lot of my time. Today I am working from home and wanted to drop by here and say hi. There will still be more reviews for dm maps coming. Just bare with me have a nice day :)

Found any Dukers on your new job?
Maybe a quick DM when your boss is looking the other way  ;D
Bitter words mean little to me. Autumn winds will blow right through me
And someday in the mist of time, when they asked me if I knew you
I'd smile and say you were a friend of mine, and the sadness would be lifted from my eyes
Oh when I'm old and wise

Forge

Isn't that how Jack got fired?
Take it down to the beach with a hammer and pound sand up your ass

Duke64Nukem

No Dukers at new job :/ I have my own office with a door and could close it got a new desk awesome wood in L shape around the room and new office this month we moved to a new location but in the position I am in I can't just lay back just yet I don't even go online I am not taking this chance for granite :D. Where I am at I even go join my fellow warehouse guys (I once was a warehouse guy) in work and help out do some wild shit for fun and getting away from desk but my fellow office people can't really join in on the warehouse fun lol. I am young trying make name and building relations with architects and general contractors holy crap a lot of them are females they are running the show lol! these type of ladies are having a lot more money then you I mean a lot more millions more and I bet its not a good feeling to be proved wrong by them heheh help help. Okay seriously I could of written a review with this many words ^^ :P

Puritan

^That's about where I am too you know.
Worked my way from the floor in warehouses up to the managment.
It's tough to suddenly become a boss for the guys I used to work with  :P
My boss doesn't appreciate me spending too much time having fun with the guys at the warehouse.
The guys at warehouse doesn't appreciate me spending too much time at the top floor.
Ah well......
I'd smile and say you were a friend of mine, and the sadness would be lifted from my eyes
Oh when I'm old and wise

Puritan

Hey, DM-freaks!
I've uploaded a few DM maps from back in the 90's by LMan.
Think that they're quite interesting for a Dukematch.

Check 'em out
Oh when I'm old and wise