Last played maps

Started by Duke64Nukem, 28 September 2014, 21:40:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke64Nukem

Here I will post the most recent DM maps I have played and reviewed. That way if the map is already posted to the site and isn't featured on recently posted you can still see the review for it here without trying to find out which ones have got a review now,  that didn't have one before. Not only that but to stay updated with what DM maps get reviewed. You can just check here
"It's Time To Make Tracks" - Dinosaur Hunter

Duke64Nukem

Duke64Nukem

Forge

i like reading your reviews. please keep updating which ones you've done. thanks.

Take it down to the beach with a hammer and pound sand up your ass

Duke64Nukem

Duke64Nukem

Duke64Nukem

Duke64Nukem

Duke64Nukem

MSandt

^Cool, good to hear it played at least decently. Back then there were basically no opportunities to play Duke3D online so I only got to test it with bots.
"Whatever their future, at the dawn of their lives, men seek a noble vision of man's nature and of life's potential." -Howard Roark

Duke64Nukem

Hey no problem man the map was great love more dm maps to play myself got proof i can get match going almost all the time. I'm trying to get everyone included on these reviews. Just give me sometime i'm finishing up a map myself. There are plenty of maps I would already like to add a review for. I just wish the mp community would be more united, instead of "don't talk in forums kinda guys"  It would just help show there are more playing then meets the eye which could help the future of Duke this gaming world has formed into a mp world these days.

Duke64Nukem

methy

Cool thanks! Nice video as well
http://thisshitaintscary.blogspot.com/ - The only Blog solely dedicated to Horror video games

Forge

the video looks fun.
remind me to turn on auto-aim next time i'm suckered into getting my ass kicked by you
Take it down to the beach with a hammer and pound sand up your ass

Duke64Nukem

Quote from: Forge on  10 December 2014, 01:53:38
remind me to turn on auto-aim next time i'm suckered into getting my ass kicked by you
haha Yeah try turning that on it will help a little bit with some weapons but it still requires some aim from yourself unless your spamming pistol from far away the thing is like a sniper lol
Quote from: methy on  09 December 2014, 21:00:39
Cool thanks! Nice video as well
No problem Methy least I could do have been playing this map for almost a year now on Megaton, one of my go to maps because of it's simplicity yet cool look and nice balance.