News:

DannyFromNewOrleans is back with a new map brimmed with action!
"Fear Of The Dark" is ready for download.

Main Menu

[RELEASE] Return to Taygeta

Started by Sanek, 25 October 2014, 22:47:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Sanek

15 years after Duke's mission on planet Taygeta, he have to return here to eliminate these alien bastards once again! This is an old, abandoned map of mine, which I started back in 2010, but skipped then. So, I continuted it month ago and here it is...

I've always loved Ray Tracer's work. The Multimania site was one of the first sites where I downloaded really good Duke maps when I got the interntet connection, after years of playing only user maps from Nuke It CD. And Taygeta was one of the first really good maps that I've played. It's one of my childhood favorites, and I want to pay a little tribute to it. Hope you like it!

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?cfc7bllr77brkk8

CGS - review/download

MSandt

Not impressed. The idea is nice but the map felt rushed. Some things looked ok but even they could have used more work.
"Whatever their future, at the dawn of their lives, men seek a noble vision of man's nature and of life's potential." -Howard Roark

Forge

Quote from: MSandt on  27 October 2014, 21:28:04
Not impressed. The idea is nice but the map felt rushed. Some things looked ok but even they could have used more work.
ditto on that assessment.
Take it down to the beach with a hammer and pound sand up your ass