Is steam's multiplayer worthy of 10€ ?

Started by Arghantyl, 09 December 2014, 08:08:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke64Nukem

Boy oh boy I have to much to say lately sorry guys :D Let's just hope it does, I think it could sell decently with the amount of phones being used in these times there is more fans then meets the eye for Duke Nukem. There's going to be a bad ass theme song for it and it's in hands of people who know what there doing. Plus I think there are some surprises on it that will make it have more to offer but I would rather them keep as surprise if that's the case more excitement. I know me and my girl my Duke64babe are waiting for it (yes she lives with me not online girlfriend) xxD

We got to keep in mind that TX has a son that is 4 years old, so do I my son is 4 and I tell you the past 4 years are a big adjustment I mean I didn't even exist online or on forums or anything during that I honestly had no time for it at all Ghost64. I am sure it was somewhere in the back of his mind but doing it is a hole different story at that point. Kids under 4-5 are 24/7 in need of something that they can't do themselves not to mention trying to re-adjust the hole schedule and the way you handle money it will make you scream arghhhhhhh a few times heheh.
"It's Time To Make Tracks" - Dinosaur Hunter

Arghantyl

I m coming from an online session on the mod Nuclear Winter.
Is the steam version buggy as the original one ?

I had to place coop spawns in some maps,and the mod is himself not compatible with any maps because the pig cop is replaced by the final boss...
Another day,another challenge.

Duke64Nukem

Well in Megaton in been touched up in those areas hehe but it's still weird and funny pigcop sprite is 2002 and the 2000 sprite for some reason turns into santa lolol pretty strange
"It's Time To Make Tracks" - Dinosaur Hunter