[Release] DN64 Revisited

Started by Duke64Nukem, 10 January 2015, 09:25:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke64Nukem

I have changed the header for this since they all go together. For those of you familiar with DN64 you may know of the dm only maps made just for it. I will do the DN64 dm maps formed into single players just for the enjoyment. There is 4 dm maps in DN64 one of them is already a cut out from babe land from episode 4 "Piracy" So I most likely wont be doing that one But "Dukenstein" "Noctis Labyrinthus" and "Shaft" I will be doing

Dukenstein:
Duke must return to the "Castle Dukenstein" to retrieve some left behind documents from DN64. The map is a parody of Wolfenstein and now I have added a single player to it plus not to mention added some of my own works to it. I assure you it will be worth it to give it a run.

Here is the download my friends http://www.mediafire.com/download/c65cqubnabftn2n/DukensteinRevisit.rar

Noctis Labyrinthus:
Duke there is plant life showing on Mars in the Noctis Labyrinthus, you must return. Things have changed since your last visit and plant life is showing that there could be Aliens there. They must have known you have been there before and in waiting your return they adapted and multiplied. You know what to do....
Download Noctis : http://www.mediafire.com/download/qajp9tmbca463be/RevisitNoctis.rar

Shaft: Revisited:Continue the story after paying a revisit to Dukenstein and Noctis Duke must now see where and how all the aliens were able to populate so much in the Noctis Labyrinthus. Duke is soon to find out and discover an underground shaft beneath the Noctis Labyrinthus it's time to put an end to this.
Download Shaft: http://www.mediafire.com/download/7yqvaxjmhgzc71u/ShaftRevisited.rar

"It's Time To Make Tracks" - Dinosaur Hunter

Arghantyl

Same qualities than the previous one .

*Outside is very well made and interiors parts are average.
*The fights are interesting

I didn't find the shottie tough,it seems missing.And also wich is the name of this music ? It seems popular...
Another day,another challenge.

MSandt

Pretty decent map. Design seemed a bit basic most of the time; no nostalgia point from me since I never played the original. I loved the long shadows in the main hall. Took me 10 minutes.
"Whatever their future, at the dawn of their lives, men seek a noble vision of man's nature and of life's potential." -Howard Roark

Duke64Nukem

The song is named "eerie" from psx version of 3D :) The shotgun is right when you open the main door to go inside the castle with the blue card, it is to the left right there in a corner :) But map is dark so I can see how you missed. Thanks guys glad you played. Ah man honestly I like DN64 more then DN3D well just because it's the version I was introduced to first. I'ts a strange situation I think most people played 3D before seeing 64 but I was 7 and only had an N64 we couldn't afford a pc at the time my memory is cluttered now hehe.

Duke64Nukem

I decided to do a continuation, a little mini episode for these maps since I'm having way to much fun with this hehe :)

MSandt

Howabout bundling the maps into a mini episode?
"Whatever their future, at the dawn of their lives, men seek a noble vision of man's nature and of life's potential." -Howard Roark

Duke64Nukem

Here we go :)) was very fun making this. Read text file for more info. All the maps are available for individual play and now also in episode form.

Story: Duke 3D, Duke64, and DNF were all hanging drinking beers and playing cards. Suddenly when Dukes babes came in more of them flocked to Duke64. DN64 said what you expect I save the babes and kick ass I have been in your shoes before you haven't been in mine. So Duke 3D got pissed took some steroids and screamed arghhhhhhhh at 64. As he reached for his pistol, shotgun, and chaingun he loaded the clips and said what do I got to do around here. DNF suggests that the 3 settle it in a Duke match on a DN64 map. Duke 3D turned the portal on and jumped to Dukenstein. Things went wrong from there the portal got hacked when it entered the realm. They couldn't bring there buddy back or go join him with the portal down. So now it's up to him to make it back

You can download episode form here http://www.mediafire.com/download/k9nm7xnktdfs1a6/DN64Revisited.rar

MSandt