[RELEASE] Personal Storm

Started by Sanek, 26 January 2015, 15:36:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Sanek

Hi all...this is my new map, called "Personal Storm" (completed in just 5 days!). It was released on duke4 earlier this month, but it seems that I just forgot to post it here lol. :P
It's another "experimental" map, in the wake of "Cold In November", but there's no any dream/bizzare sequences, except the little teleport area. It's just a little story that I want to tell through the mapster. You have to read the pages on the wall to understand the story, and hit the buttons to complete the level. And don't forget to turn the music on!
It's the story of disillusioned writer who left everyone and now all alone in the house located on the shore, with his personal problems. In some ways, this map is some kind of reaction to the things that happened in my own life, and such maps like this has been done. So, here's the download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/0ibvqlc5qq7rvd7/Personal_Storm.zip

Arghantyl

This narrative map is a very good one.
I ve got just some pain to find the last switch on the grey electrical box outside.

Technically it 's very good unless shading.

Another day,another challenge.

Duke64Nukem

I know already replied on Duke4 to this map but I played it again now still pretty cool map got pretty much the same impression as the first play.
"It's Time To Make Tracks" - Dinosaur Hunter