[REL] The Flaming Shipwreck

Started by quakis, 24 August 2015, 20:39:14

Previous topic - Next topic

quakis

Aliens have decided to grab a beer at a modernised British pub in Lynnchester called The Flaming Shipwreck, slaughtering the local folk and causing all sorts of trouble. Being too much for the local police force, Duke has been assigned to remove their presense from the area.

Originally started as a pub section for the BeachCBP during Apr 2013. Having no motivation for mapping at the time, it was put aside indefinitely. I resumed work in Nov 2014 with a different perspective and workflow to mapping. To ensure a healthy balance of motivation and inspiration, there were various short and long breaks inbetween. Project finished 24th Aug 2015.

Not intended or designed for the HRP, keep this in mind if used.

Eduke32 Required.

Download: http://taw.duke4.net/files/flamwrck.zip

Screenshots

CGS download / review

Duke64Nukem

Can't wait to try it ::) looks clean.
"It's Time To Make Tracks" - Dinosaur Hunter

Fernando

Damn! Those drunken bastards are gonna pay for wasting my beer!

Tried the level. It looks really good and played wonderfully. Although, severe lack of ammunition at the beginning put me off quite a bit, it was still an entertaining ride. It wasn't difficult either, quite well balanced, after you are a bit more armed.

Oh. And I found all for secrets. Try making them harder to find. XD

And please, next time don't take too long to make a map... :P

Puritan

Like those screenies.
I'll give it a spin soon.
Bitter words mean little to me. Autumn winds will blow right through me
And someday in the mist of time, when they asked me if I knew you
I'd smile and say you were a friend of mine, and the sadness would be lifted from my eyes
Oh when I'm old and wise

quakis

Quote from: Fernando on  25 August 2015, 06:24:31Oh. And I found all for secrets. Try making them harder to find. XD

Next time I'll add an inaccessible secret area, just to mess with you. ;)

Jests aside, I should get more creative. Secret areas are fun to make afterall.

Thanks for playing Fernando!