Looking for this Total conversion

Started by Tgreyhair, 01 October 2015, 01:46:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Tgreyhair

Okay well this is a long shot question and I will try my best to see if I can remember things about this total conversion.

I remember this toal conversion had four episodes, your standard bosses at the end of the episode. like battlelord at end of episode one (etc) Alien queen at end of episode four. From what I remember is I think it was level three from episode one it had a strange level where there are laser trip bombs everywhere. I remember it being a very good level, I don't think it had anu bad guys in it making it sort of unique.

Now another level I remember is from episode three which was a level where the ceiling comes crushing down on you, it was a long corridor and youy get to one side then click button then that button makes ceiling come down I think.

Does anyone remember what conversion this was.

Many thanks in advance.

Puritan

That wasn't much to work on I'm afaid.

Scroll down to the bottom of the front page.
Go to RTCM.
I'll bet your conversion is listed there  ;)
Bitter words mean little to me. Autumn winds will blow right through me
And someday in the mist of time, when they asked me if I knew you
I'd smile and say you were a friend of mine, and the sadness would be lifted from my eyes
Oh when I'm old and wise

James

Going just from the tripbomb level mentioned, I'm thinking it might be the Lost Duke episodes? You can download it from here.

Tgreyhair

Thanks James and Puritan I will check them out,  :)  sorry I was a while getting back to yourself.