I'm Stuck Thread

Started by Puritan, 07 December 2011, 23:49:52

Previous topic - Next topic

David B.

David B.

Micky C

This isn't for me, but some random guy on Duke4.net got stuck and needs some help. I'd ask him to register and post here but if it's a simple thing then he's never going to come back anyway.

QuoteHooray, I found the secret level "Launch Center" (E1L6) in Fernando Márquez' episode "New York Rebellion".

Yay, I cleaned area 02 (OFFICERS) and found the blue card.

And now? How do I shut down the forcefield to enter area 01 (REACTOR CORE)? How do I open the exit of the air duct to sneak into the launch facility? How do I raise the buttons in the floors of the observation wards? Which of these steps comes first? And am I the only one who saw no reason in traveling the secret air duct ring in area 02?

Any careful hints are appreciated.
Wall whore.

zykoveddy

I'm stuck. How can I get inside the gas station?
From the flight of the seagull come the spread claws of the eagle.

Puritan

That shouldn't be to difficult.
Have you looked inside the windows?
Especially first floor (upper window)  ;)
Bitter words mean little to me. Autumn winds will blow right through me
And someday in the mist of time, when they asked me if I knew you
I'd smile and say you were a friend of mine, and the sadness would be lifted from my eyes
Oh when I'm old and wise

Puritan

Help needed!

I've just played Petrin by Peter Kucera but I had to cheat in order to pass the level.
In the tower located in the park I didn't manage to get out so I cheated ( DNITEMS) to get a jetpack.
Is there something I've missed?

http://www.scent-88.com/reviews/P/petrin/petrin.php

I'd smile and say you were a friend of mine, and the sadness would be lifted from my eyes
Oh when I'm old and wise

Forge

shame. you should be setting the example for the rest of the community (and stop making extra work for me cleaning up your mess)

you sir made the rules, but that doesn't mean you're above the law.

i recently played clearwater and memorial hospital. makes me think i should write walkthroughs for billyboy's maps some time after i've run out of material to review

i may look at that map later if someone else doesn't get to it first

had a little time:
i used the 'roids to get enough speed and jumped back up through the hole in the ceiling. That appears to be the only way to do it - so either the original bottle should have been placed there instead of the station or a second bottle should have been placed somewhere in that tower. I'd go with the second option 'cause the player can jump in there before getting the access card - with only one bottle they'd be boned.
Take it down to the beach with a hammer and pound sand up your ass

Puritan

Thanks man  :)
I'd thought so too....but I was squished each time I tried to jump out.
I've edited the review and lowered the score.
Since this is a severe issue.
Oh when I'm old and wise

Forge

yep.
if you jump towards the blue locked door you can get out, if you jump facing away from the blue locked door you can get squished. thought it was a fluke, but if it happened to you as well then crappy design issue.

methy

2nd level of time TC. Anybody remembers what to do here? Every path is locked.

[attachment deleted by admin]
http://thisshitaintscary.blogspot.com/ - The only Blog solely dedicated to Horror video games

Forge

unless you have the patience for me to install and play it, you might be better off to open it in mapster and look around.

according to the template the fourth level is incomplete. apparently the tc can't be finished anyway so there's no review potential there and i'm not sure i want to even bother with this

anvil

I´ve got stuck in Duke Hard episode, Legal Joint level: couldn´t find any keycard.

Gingis Khan

Anvil, i understand. I also did stuck on some levels and couldn't find keycards. Try to search more i think you can find at lest one or two cards, but if you fail and get pissed off, feel free to use "spawn accesscard" cheat. Cheats are made to use it when you got really really stucked, not unlike most people use it for fun "cheating" and "fun" Only problem if you use some cheats (but not sure for keycard cheat) you will not able to unlock randomizer. But i think it's possible for keycard cheat.

Micky C

Careful though, if you're playing on "Come Get Some" and cheat, you won't get access to the map randomizer when you finished the episode.

If it's the yellow keycard, try pressing use on the yellow painting in one of the small rooms.
Wall whore.

Forge

Quote from: anvil on  04 July 2014, 03:10:28
I´ve got stuck in Duke Hard episode, Legal Joint level: couldn´t find any keycard.
re-explore the ventilation shafts.

anvil

Just Finished the episode.
thank you for your pieces of advice.