I'm Stuck Thread

Started by Puritan, 07 December 2011, 23:49:52

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeNorvak

Haha I also forgot it is written goggles and not googles, it seems google has taken even our language.

Micky C

Haha! I suppose you'd like an edit button now Gambini?  ;)

I did end up breaking the combination, even though I had less hope than facing a horde of Kleers in Serious Sam. And the map inspired me to make another mini map, set in an abandoned mine. I've linked to it in the what are you working on now thread if you're interested.
Wall whore.

Gambini

What are you talking about guys?  :o

I clearly meant Google and not goggles. See:

Merlijn

Haha, now that's one hell of a comeback!  :D
Somebody should put that in the map.

MikeNorvak

Hahaha haven't read this thread since February 6. That's fuckin hilarius Gambini, I'm sure you won't accept, but it could be really, really cool to use that screen somewhere in Merjlin's area of the new CBP, say yes, say yes!!!!! :D :D

Gambini

NO  >:(

I have actually started a new map out of that screen.  ;D

Puritan

Quote from: Gambini on  18 February 2012, 04:29:44

Now I'm really getting excited ( no Forge, I'm not pointing anything in your direction  ;D ).
Are you serious Mr Gallo? A new map?  :-*
Bitter words mean little to me. Autumn winds will blow right through me
And someday in the mist of time, when they asked me if I knew you
I'd smile and say you were a friend of mine, and the sadness would be lifted from my eyes
Oh when I'm old and wise

MikeNorvak

Quote from: Gambini on  18 February 2012, 04:29:44

I knew it haha. And I supposed you are making a new map out of that screen lol. Wich are really, really good news! BTW what happened with kill da motorman? It's still laying on my HD, I though we were going to work together on that map >:(

You lied to me!!!  ;D

Gambini

Quote from: Puritan on  18 February 2012, 04:32:35
Now I'm really getting excited ( no Forge, I'm not pointing anything in your direction  ;D ).

I don´t know how serious I´m. I just kinda lost focus and have like five projects running (of different magnitude) which isn´t that good. First priority is my HL2 mod, of which i´m kinda bored right now, then yeah the other things are all related to duke.

Quote from: MikeNorvak on  18 February 2012, 06:07:13
I knew it haha. And I supposed you are making a new map out of that screen lol. Wich are really, really good news! BTW what happened with kill da motorman? It's still laying on my HD, I though we were going to work together on that map >:(

You lied to me!!!  ;D

I didn´t lie you. I don´t even recall sending you that map (i believe you of course). In fact doing that thing together would be a great idea. Just keep on touch and we´ll find the time eventually.

Maarten

Just came here to say that picture made me LOL  ;D ;D
Boo!

MikeNorvak

Quote from: Gambini on  18 February 2012, 07:03:23
Quote from: Puritan on  18 February 2012, 04:32:35

I don't know how serious I'm. I just kinda lost focus and have like five projects running (of different magnitude) which isn't that good. First priority is my HL2 mod, of which I'm kinda bored right now, then yeah the other things are all related to duke.

Quote from: MikeNorvak on  18 February 2012, 06:07:13
I knew it ha ha. And I supposed you are making a new map out of that screen lol. Wich are really, really good news! BTW what happened with kill da motorman? It's still laying on my HD, I though we were going to work together on that map >:(

You lied to me!!!  ;D

I didn´t lie you. I don´t even recall sending you that map (i believe you of course). In fact doing that thing together would be a great idea. Just keep on touch and we´ll find the time eventually.

Hey, that would be cool, hope you'll have some free time later, as well as me, since I've been some busy recently and won't have many free time for about 2 weeks.

Micky C

So I've fallen down this shaft into a flooded corridor in Alien Resurrection, and I can't find any way out. Help?
Wall whore.

Puritan

Bitter words mean little to me. Autumn winds will blow right through me
And someday in the mist of time, when they asked me if I knew you
I'd smile and say you were a friend of mine, and the sadness would be lifted from my eyes
Oh when I'm old and wise

Micky C

ohh, I had the pipe bomb, I just didn't see the 'crack'.

Btw I don't know how you know the map so well ;)
Wall whore.

methy

I'm stuck in 1 bitch http://www.scent-88.com/reviews/1bitch/1bitch.php

I got the yellow keycard but there is nothing to be found behind the yellow door (pic related, the switch is "out of order").
There are 2 other switches in the area where I got the keycard that don't see to do anything either.

I got pipebombs but I can't seem to find a place to use them either.

[attachment deleted by admin]
http://thisshitaintscary.blogspot.com/ - The only Blog solely dedicated to Horror video games