Duke Nukem Boards > Workbench: Classic Duke 3D

What are you working on.

(1/107) > >>

Puritan:
Show off some of your work in progress here that is of a classic Duke 3D origin.
Yeah you know, Duke 3D.grp + Mapster32 only.

Something like a random screenshots thread.

Micky C:
No screenshots, it's being kept under wraps, but it's worth mentioning here anyway since there's already a thread at Duke4; I've been taking part in the first TROR CBP, and it's a medium sized city map. It won't be the most detailed thing ever, but it makes heavy use of both conventional TROR, plus a few more complicated structures and tricks. It's being designed with classic textures, and regular sector based shading, but requires polymer (due to the scale of the TROR). It should be the first large TROR release that makes such large scale use of the feature, and it's a personal goal of mine to have it released by the end of the year. Then again we all know how release dates work; it'll probably end up being released in january  ::)

EmericaSkater:

--- Quote from: Micky C on December 15, 2011, 02:58:59 PM ---No screenshots, it's being kept under wraps

--- End quote ---

C'mon Micky, at least give us something. You don't wanna start looking like Jhect, do you?  ;)

Micky C:

--- Quote from: EmericaSkater on December 15, 2011, 03:01:57 PM --- C'mon Micky, at least give us something. You don't wanna start looking like Jhect, do you?  ;)

--- End quote ---

Damn, I knew it was a bad idea to say anything. You see the difference between me and Jhect is that this thing is actually going to be released not too far in the future.

Ok, tell you what, I'll post something to prove it exists. This side view mapster shot isn't so bad, it's the 45 degree top down shot that really gives you a headache.
Edit: and even though it intentionally doesn't show much, don't tell anyone I posted it, especially not Paul B. I was hoping this site is still mostly outside of the community's eye at this stage and not that many people will see it.

Forge:

--- Quote from: Micky C on December 15, 2011, 03:14:56 PM ---Damn, I knew it was a bad idea to say anything. You see the difference between me and Jhect is that this thing is actually going to be released not too far in the future.

--- End quote ---

lol

--- Quote from: Micky C on December 15, 2011, 03:14:56 PM ---Edit: ... I was hoping this site is still mostly outside of the community's eye at this stage and not that many people will see it.

--- End quote ---

of that, i'm sure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version