What are you working on.

Started by Puritan, 15 December 2011, 13:38:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Forge

Feedback has been in decline for years now. People still play, but nobody bothers to post about it.

Just the gaming era we live in now.
Take it down to the beach with a hammer and pound sand up your ass

ck3D

Quote from: James on  28 April 2015, 21:49:43
I would say AMC TC ep2 is a fairly significant release, even if only a couple of the community regulars are actually playing it.

certainly didn't mean to take anything away from AMC TC ep. 2 in my former post, for it definitely is a significant (which is the least you could say) 2015 release ; although, it seems to be the only one thus far, therefore qualifying as more of an exception. on the single user map release side, not much has been seen ; i remember years when (sometimes multiple) TC's and episodes would come out amidst an almost constant flow of single map releases. although, again, the screenshots posted in this thread give me hope, as there definitely seems to be more stuff bubbling under the surface. i have been following the community from a rather detached standpoint as of late, mind you, not having the time to play nor map and just checking MSDN every once in a while. it seems to be a regular pattern within the community too - there are moments during which nothing gets released for a while because everyone is more or less secretly working on some stuff and out of nowhere, boom - everything becomes public all at once. i am not too worried, really

Micky C

There's enough content in it for sure to cover the year. A lot of maps, and some of them are quite long. It probably takes between 8-12 hours to finish. Assuming each user map takes half an hour, that easily covers a year's worth.
Wall whore.

sT1LL_WAnTeD

need another beer  8)

James

heh heh cool, that's pretty neat and original ;D

sT1LL_WAnTeD

map in progress "South of Heaven" . finally adding textures after doing about 6 months of level design.
had to do a before and after pic haha

sT1LL_WAnTeD

"South of heaven" new map in progress

Puritan

Nice ambiance.
Love the theme.
Bitter words mean little to me. Autumn winds will blow right through me
And someday in the mist of time, when they asked me if I knew you
I'd smile and say you were a friend of mine, and the sadness would be lifted from my eyes
Oh when I'm old and wise

Forge

Nice architecture in that rock-work
Take it down to the beach with a hammer and pound sand up your ass

sT1LL_WAnTeD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-ZbmVq6UQo

heres a little preview of "South of heaven" map.
been working on this map for about 9 months now so might as well show a little sneak peak

ck3D

Quote from: sT1LL_WAnTeD on  14 July 2015, 02:05:55
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-ZbmVq6UQo

heres a little preview of "South of heaven" map.
been working on this map for about 9 months now so might as well show a little sneak peak

terrific design, loved the detailed terrain work. looking forward to playing it, just hoping the video didn't spoil a little too much of the map !

Puritan

^Second that.
And I liked the music track as well.
It suits the theme.
I'd smile and say you were a friend of mine, and the sadness would be lifted from my eyes
Oh when I'm old and wise

sT1LL_WAnTeD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lbh-exnpC1c

side project map called "Killer's Basement"
Only took a week to make the map, small but killer . . . pun intended

Puritan

Quote from: sT1LL_WAnTeD on  14 August 2015, 16:19:51
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lbh-exnpC1c

side project map called "Killer's Basement"
Only took a week to make the map, small but killer . . . pun intended

He-he...nice.
I put it on the front page as a matter of fact.
Oh when I'm old and wise

sT1LL_WAnTeD

awesome! greatly appreciate it , cheers!
that boiler room is a  nightmare on elm street reference btw,
and the chainsaw room a texas chainsaw massacre room reference