What are you working on.

Started by Puritan, 15 December 2011, 13:38:53

Previous topic - Next topic

sT1LL_WAnTeD

and the video of south of heaven preview not much of a spoiler . . . the map is almost 15k walls, might be a little more till reach the limit.

sT1LL_WAnTeD

another sneak peak of south of heaven without spoiling much

Micky C

Holy crap! That is simply fantastic cave work. Caves are always annoying to do in Build because your ceiling and floor has to use the same sectors and first walls, limiting what you can do.
Wall whore.

sT1LL_WAnTeD

sT1LL_WAnTeD

Hell awaits.. . . . .

"south of heaven" last sneak peak, maybe 1 more month till finish line, almost been 1 year in the making

Maarten

Hi there!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybKnncNnV8s

Remember this one?
It's under beta testing...right NOW!  8)
Boo!

Forge

Merlijn said you were violently raped by groupies. Glad to see you're out of the hospital and back to mapping.
Take it down to the beach with a hammer and pound sand up your ass

Merlijn

Oh he's still in the hospital. But they finally allowed him to use his laptop 1 hour a day.

Forge

lol!
broken hips must be painful

Take it down to the beach with a hammer and pound sand up your ass

Robman

Quote from: Forge on  28 December 2015, 16:01:10
lol!
broken hips must be painful

I've broke my pelvis before, not from snoo-snoo.. GT SnoRacer antics when I was 12.
Builder

Merlijn

Imma leave this here:

quakis

Great to see you've still got the itch for mapping as well. From the one screen alone, your current take on the city theme already appears different, especially using that cleaner style. Looking forward to what you'll conjure up.

Merlijn

Thanks! I actually got inspired by playing some recent duke levels, including yours. :)

The map will indeed differ from my previous city stuff, I think design-wise it will be the closest to the red1 remake.

MSandt

It's definitely a bit of a new look and I like it!
"Whatever their future, at the dawn of their lives, men seek a noble vision of man's nature and of life's potential." -Howard Roark

Merlijn

Thanks! It's been ages since I've done a big city level and I really like where it's going so far.