News:

DannyFromNewOrleans is back with a new map brimmed with action!
"Fear Of The Dark" is ready for download.

Main Menu

What are you working on.

Started by Puritan, 15 December 2011, 13:38:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Puritan

To the trained eye - There are no coincidences
The more you see - The less it makes sense
If you can not see - You can not truly know

High Treason

Meanwhile, I keep trying, but I'm still in the dark ages with technology.

This level would also be much later to appear anyway, as it would be the end of the loosely linked series that began with Riverside Town. Another level exists between Nitroglycerin and this one, shots of which have been posted but it is undergoing severe modifications at present as I am taking it in a different direction than where it started.
[glow=black,2,300]sprite[].sectnum -1[/glow]

Micky C

Looks pretty solid, although could use some shadows to spruce it up, especially with that pool thing in the middle which sticks out like a sore thumb on its own.
Wall whore.

Forge

the inner curve is shaded on that fountain, the corresponding outer convex curve needs it as well.
A little odd that the spire in the middle of the fountain is casting a long shadow, but nothing else is.

otherwise, what Micky said, looks solid.
Take it down to the beach with a hammer and pound sand up your ass

sT1LL_WAnTeD

another small project on the side. . .grab me another beer! im watching tv!

Mister Sinister

Gadji beri bimba clandridi
Lauli lonni cadori gadjam
A bim beri glassala glandride
E glassala tuffm

I zimbra!

Forge

Mister Sinister

Gadji beri bimba clandridi
Lauli lonni cadori gadjam
A bim beri glassala glandride
E glassala tuffm

I zimbra!

Puritan

Heavily infested it seems.
Looking forward to this one  ;)

ck3D

there was i thinking and fearing that 2015 was one of the slowest years ever endured by the community, until this page proved me wrong. cool stuff from everyone, looking promising. hopefully i will soon get the time and opportunity to fire up mapster again myself too

James

I would say AMC TC ep2 is a fairly significant release, even if only a couple of the community regulars are actually playing it.

Forge

That's because you're great at making mods & TCs, but suck ass at PR & hype campaigns.

James

I don't like painting a bulls-eye on my back, which I've seen happen even to TCs that weren't really hyped that much (well that and intense self-loathing :P) I did post about it on other places but nobody really bit and got interested. Shit happens I guess though, it took a couple of years for reviews to show up of the first episode lol

Puritan

Don't forget that this is a TC. It got almost nothing to do with Duke Nukem 3D.
That might explain some lack of interest around the Duke forums.

James

I wouldn't agree with that since the Duke enemies still feature heavily in the first level of each episode, which is pretty much an E3 style romp through a city with a huge Cycloid spaceship parked overhead. It even has general Graves in it giving orders :) Episode 3 will even have a visit to X64-2, which is the same planet that Imperium ends up on.