What are you working on now?

Started by Puritan, 15 December 2011, 13:42:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Sanek

Quote from: Micky C on  23 February 2015, 07:16:52
No one has anything to say?  :'(
Well, you told us to be quiet yourself. ;)

btw, looks great, can't wait for it.

Micky C

What I meant was don't share it with the folks at Duke4.net or anything like that :P

Don't expect the whole level to look like this though, it's a special room ;)
Wall whore.

Forge

The lighting looks good, but that's about all I can say since I can't see much else.
Take it down to the beach with a hammer and pound sand up your ass

Arghantyl

Yes it looks good but perhaps a more simple version could be more impressive paradoxically.
Another day,another challenge.

Micky C

@Forge yeah I'm pretty much relying on contrast to make that area look good for the most part.

@Arghantyl, I get what you're saying; the whole "less is more" idea, and I do tend to follow that myself. But this room has no enemies in it and is a plot-relevant room, so it can afford to have a bit of clutter.
Wall whore.

Micky C

Wall whore.

Micky C

Wall whore.

T-Rex

Hello everyone, I would appreciate some help in knowing where and how I can upload this TC I'm working. I feel primed to do so, hopefully by the end of this month. It's a Duke Nukem/Doom mod. I won't spoil anything, but let me share a couple of teasers, featuring a couple of areas of the first episode's first level.
The Tenacious and Curious!

Forge

attached it to an email and send it to Puritan
if it's too big for an email attachment, get a media-fire account and upload it there, then provide the link to Puritan.
screenshots along with the mod file would probably be appreciated
Take it down to the beach with a hammer and pound sand up your ass

T-Rex

Hey Forge

Thank you for the response on how I can upload my mod. I'm waiting for a PM response from Puritan on the matter as I told him that the file is below 20MB, so possibly below 7MB when compressed into a zip file. I'll be sure to provide some screenshots of some of the levels as well if I can email it to him.

T-Rex

Alright, I have completed my mod, and going to try uploading it on Media-Fire to link for Puritan. For some reason, gmail won't allow me to send any attached zip files containing a .bat as it counts as an .exe file, even though the zip file is about 6MB.