What game have you played lately

Started by Puritan, 20 December 2011, 21:27:42

Previous topic - Next topic

MSandt

Quote from: Mister Sinister on  25 February 2012, 09:30:22
As for objectives - SiN also had objectives and worked great,but in Quake II they don't really fit.

They don't? I thought they all made perfect. You're attacking an alien planet and your objectives consist of shutting down their defense systems, their industrial facilities, helping out your friends etc.
"Whatever their future, at the dawn of their lives, men seek a noble vision of man's nature and of life's potential." -Howard Roark

MSandt

Spreading the gospel here as well, you've gotta check out Alien: Isolation, the best game I've played in nearly 20 years. Just freaking intense and the atmosphere is awesome. Already finished the game twice and played some of the DLCs too.
"Whatever their future, at the dawn of their lives, men seek a noble vision of man's nature and of life's potential." -Howard Roark

Puritan

Thx Mikko, I've been curious about this game.
Seen a few vids on YouTube that looks pretty interesting.
I headed over to Steam to purchase the game but it was pretty expensive ( close to 50 Euro's).
Think I'm gonna wait until the game hits the sales... :P

What did you pay by the way?
Bitter words mean little to me. Autumn winds will blow right through me
And someday in the mist of time, when they asked me if I knew you
I'd smile and say you were a friend of mine, and the sadness would be lifted from my eyes
Oh when I'm old and wise

MSandt

Lol, it was on sale a few days back, was around 13€. It was also on sale during the summer sale a month ago. I bought it a few months back when it was about 20€, plus I bought the Season Pass for 13€ during the summer sale.