Last map you played

Started by Puritan, 02 December 2011, 08:14:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Sanek

Quote from: quakis on  23 September 2012, 13:05:50
Boeing 747, or Passenger Jet?
YES, that's what I mean! But...where I can download 747? It wasn't on the site and Mikko's links is broken.

Puritan

I'll bet Mikko is gonna fix the link within minutes after he has read your post  ;)
Bitter words mean little to me. Autumn winds will blow right through me
And someday in the mist of time, when they asked me if I knew you
I'd smile and say you were a friend of mine, and the sadness would be lifted from my eyes
Oh when I'm old and wise

MSandt

The problem is that I'm gonna have to reupload tons of files as Fileplanet is no more. Here's Boeing anyway:
"Whatever their future, at the dawn of their lives, men seek a noble vision of man's nature and of life's potential." -Howard Roark

Sanek

Quote from: MSandt on  23 September 2012, 21:35:12
The problem is that I'm gonna have to reupload tons of files as Fileplanet is no more. Here's Boeing anyway:
Thank you!

EDIT: Hey, wait a minute...Thank you anyway, but I'll finally realised what I want - this Passenger Jet level! Do you have it?

Puritan

Yup  ;)
I'd smile and say you were a friend of mine, and the sadness would be lifted from my eyes
Oh when I'm old and wise

Puritan

Just played The Toy Factory by Tim Coulson.

I'd almost forgot about this map. What a shame.
After the standards of 1998 this map is excellent.
Only drawback would be where to go after you've found the second red key card....

I suggest you spend some 15-20 minutes on this map!
Oh when I'm old and wise

Puritan

Yo-ho-ho...what a cool ride!
I've found a map from back in 1997 that actually made me talk to myself while playing  ;D
I got excited ( no Forge, it's not what you think ), really excited.

Escape from the State Prison
Oh when I'm old and wise

methy

http://thisshitaintscary.blogspot.com/ - The only Blog solely dedicated to Horror video games

methy

Satanic. Good map, I liked the layout of the map and also the traps. I have 2 problems with it though : if you go down the pit where the yellow lock is before getting the yellow card, you're stuck and can't get up. Also at the end you have to fight 2 BLords from a narrow path and I had no ammo (didn't find the devastator)
http://thisshitaintscary.blogspot.com/ - The only Blog solely dedicated to Horror video games

methy

Seaworld. Another great oldie brought to me my scent-88. Great shading, great map layout, classic feel map.

Been playing Seaquest as well which seems really good as well despite its poor shading. However I'm stuck : where is the blue lock?

methy

SiFeya6a. sucked.

Sitting in space : good oldie, if you don't mind the unfair commanders and drones

MSandt

Puritan seems to have discovered a bunch of good oldies no one had ever even heard of. Gonna have to put some of these on MSDN as well.
"Whatever their future, at the dawn of their lives, men seek a noble vision of man's nature and of life's potential." -Howard Roark

Puritan

Quote from: MSandt on  11 October 2012, 21:24:50
Puritan seems to have discovered a bunch of good oldies no one had ever even heard of. Gonna have to put some of these on MSDN as well.

Cool  ;)
Keep our hero alive!

I do have quite a few more not that famous maps in store for you guys.
Actually, I' feel like a caretaker in a museum that is shuffling through long forgotten cardboard boxes in the basement and the addict  ;D
Oh when I'm old and wise

methy

Quote from: Puritan on  11 October 2012, 22:34:36
in the basement and the addict  ;D

No Puritan, YOU are the Duke3D addict!

Puritan

Guilty as charged since 1997  ;)
Oh when I'm old and wise