News:

DannyFromNewOrleans is back with a new map brimmed with action!
"Fear Of The Dark" is ready for download.

Main Menu

Parkade released!

Started by Micky C, 05 January 2012, 11:07:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Forge

I would move the jetpack and the door switch to the inside of the building where the elevators are. That way the player can jump to that terrace all day and wouldn't be able to take a shortcut. But that's just me making the easy fix.
Take it down to the beach with a hammer and pound sand up your ass

pbolduc

yea i've already done that.. Interesting Forge we think a lot a like =)

http://forums.duke4.net/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=4687

There it be =) Thank you so much for your help and of course with Micky's approval =)

As stupid as this may seem I also caught a few minor keycard bugs for multiplayer that should be addressed now. Gosh this map has been a complicated pain in the ass.

pbolduc

I would also like to mention that there appears to be a problem with the link to parkade.map in the download section. Probably a result of all our changes we've been making the link must have been broken at some point. Sorry guys, just wanted to bring it to your attention. Please see my previous post for the final release. I think it might be because the Parkade.zip file now has a lowercase 'p' instead of an uppercase 'P' and the link is pointing to the uppercase Parkade.zip instead of parkade.zip.
If its not one thing its another. My bad

Puritan

Just to let you know:
This is the last time I update this file.

And note that in the future there's no way I'm going to upload/delete...update/delete....update........
Proper beta testing.
One upload. No regrets  ;)
To the trained eye - There are no coincidences
The more you see - The less it makes sense
To the trained eye - There are no coincidences
If you can not see - You can not truly know

pbolduc

Until we release a Parkade II =P Just kidding! Thanks =)