Map progression

Started by Micky C, 14 February 2012, 00:07:50

Previous topic - Next topic

quakis

I still have no idea what I'm going to work on just yet, hopefully the Oostrum's part will spark something. Could you upload the map after you're done Maartan so I could take a peek while Merlijn works on his part? If Supertanker reappears and wants to go next, he can go ahead. Otherwise for now, assume I'm next.

Maarten

Quote from: quakis on  22 February 2012, 12:05:11
Could you upload the map after you're done Maartan so I could take a peek while Merlijn works on his part?

Sure, no problem.

I just made a start... the building started a bit rough, but I'm going on the right track now :)
Boo!

Maarten

Double post keke ^^

Anyway, since everyone posted a preview screen, I won't break the trend...so, here is a shot of one of the corners, 1 day work:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Boo!

Forge

Quote from: Maarten on  22 February 2012, 19:03:03
Anyway, since everyone posted a preview screen, I won't break the trend...so, here is a shot of one of the corners, 1 day work:

...and wow!...
Take it down to the beach with a hammer and pound sand up your ass

Puritan

^Second that!
It seems that you guys, with a little patience, is about to create a kick-ass CBP  :o
Bitter words mean little to me. Autumn winds will blow right through me
And someday in the mist of time, when they asked me if I knew you
I'd smile and say you were a friend of mine, and the sadness would be lifted from my eyes
Oh when I'm old and wise

Forge

Quote from: quakis on  22 February 2012, 12:05:11
I still have no idea what I'm going to work on just yet, hopefully the Oostrum's part will spark something. Could you upload the map after you're done Maartan so I could take a peek while Merlijn works on his part? If Supertanker reappears and wants to go next, he can go ahead. Otherwise for now, assume I'm next.

If SuperT doesn't show I can take a look at it

or not

it's up to you. You're dedicated, I'm just hanging around

Forge

projecting that there's going to be around 3800 walls left after Maarten, Merlijn, Super Tanker, & Quakis are finished (if they use their max allowed 1638)

Maarten

??? That's quite alot. I think we could use them to make the map even more bigger & epic!
We could use some underwater locations too.
Boo!

Mister Sinister

Quote from: Maarten on  23 February 2012, 21:45:32We could use some underwater locations too.
I think we should use uderwater locations  :)
Gadji beri bimba clandridi
Lauli lonni cadori gadjam
A bim beri glassala glandride
E glassala tuffm

I zimbra!

Puritan

From the side-line; This is a city in space, right. Then they probably are having some sort of fusion reactor to make power. The cooling system would be a nice scenario to swim around and do some sabotage?  :D
Bitter words mean little to me. Autumn winds will blow right through me
And someday in the mist of time, when they asked me if I knew you
I'd smile and say you were a friend of mine, and the sadness would be lifted from my eyes
Oh when I'm old and wise

Captain Awesome

The screenshots look pretty sweet, and I think I might be able to come up with something here. I'm gonna wait until the map gets posted again and then check it out and I'll try to get a place in line.

MikeNorvak

Nice! more people. You're welcome Captain Awesome I'm gonna include you on the list at Duke4.net

About underwater areas, well there's that central pool on my zone, anybody can make that underwater reactor or something out of it :D

Maarten

Quote from: MikeNorvak on  23 February 2012, 22:41:51About underwater areas, well there's that central pool on my zone, anybody can make that underwater reactor or something out of it :D

Sweet plan!

BTW welcome Captain Awesome
Boo!

Forge

Quote from: MikeNorvak on  23 February 2012, 22:41:51
Nice! more people. You're welcome Captain Awesome I'm gonna include you on the list at Duke4.net

he's already on the Maybe list at Duke4

Captain Awesome

Yeah, on Duke4 I changed my name to Wolfe, but I'm gonna change it back to Captain Awesome because when I did it, I forgot like only one or two people know my alter-alter ego. :P

Thanks, Maarten!